Friday, March 30, 2007

Just My Luck DVD


Just My Luck

Ever since this masquerade bash, it's like I'm the Anti-Midas, and everything I touch turns to crap.

Just My Luck was premiered on the 12th of May 2006. It was a romantic comedy film starred by Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine and directed by Donald Petrie. The movie followed the lives of a ultra lucky Manhattan girl named Ashley and one of those unluckiest man on earth named Jake. And one night at a masquerade party, they dance and kissed and on a blink of an eye, the luckiest girl of Manhattan and unluckiest man on earth became the other way around. How will the two accepts the new life? How they will work on it? Will the Ashley became the luckiest girl in Manhattan again? Read more of Just My Luck...

The Cast:

Lindsay Lohan as Ashley Albright
Chris Pine as Jake Hardin
Samaire Armstrong as Maggie
Bree Turner as Dana
Faizon Love as Phillips
Missi Pyle as Peggy
Carlos Ponce as Antonio
McFly as themselves

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I give this movie a ten because even though it wasn't perfect, I feel the need to offset some of the really unnecessarily bad reviews and scores it got from others.

Faith Cooper said...

I love Lindsay Lohan! You should watch this comedy show/movie. The story has a good message in the end.